Saturday, September 27, 2014

Happy Little Things

Gearing up for a brutal week of tests and homework. Meanwhile, here are some little happy things:


  • If anyone was wondering what I look like when I'm not riding a certain fat bay, your curiosity has been quenched. Here's me and Sawyer, a horse I've been lessoning on for the last month.
  • My tall boots finally arrived!!! Formal review later, but in the meantime, hello, DeNiro Salento field boots! They're never leaving my feet, I swear. 

Totally worth the 4 month wait.
  • Phil and I went on a little adventure last night to Birmingham to see a couple hardcore bands at The Forge. Always good to escape Auburn for a bit.
  • Candy is settling into retirement well. Happy to graze, be a horse, and get carrots, kisses, and snuggles all the time.
So happy to have a little blip of sunshine!

-K&C

2 comments :

  1. Don't know how I missed this... those boots are SO gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm in LOVE. They're gorgeous- the break in process has been rough, but totally worth it all. :)

      Delete