Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Guess What...



It's starting to be that time of year again! Since I'm staying in Auburn for the summer, I decided Sawyer and I are going to be pretty active on the circuit down here, and Saturday is our first dip in the Alabama pond.

I must say- I'm already impressed (and intimidated)- it's a C rated show and I've already seen 3 GPA Speed Airs, and 4 pairs of Parlantis. The fancy gear isn't what intimidates me but usually where there's fancy gear, there's fancy ponies and horses. Should be interesting throwing Baby "I only know where 3 of my feet are at a given time" Sawyer into the fray.

I'm hoping Sawyer brings his A game. He was fabulous today in our lesson today, which is the first time we've jumped in 2 weeks (because yes, we did have ~some~ bad weather here).

Let's hope Sawyer brings his A game Saturday!

-K & C & S

No comments :

Post a Comment